Wiebke.


name WIEBKE.
age 21.
profession STUDENT, FASHION-TEXTILE-DESIGN AND MEDIA STUDIES.
home AHAUS, GERMANY.
________________________

oldest part of your outfit MY JEANS, 3 YEARS OLD.
special memory to this part of your outfit. THIS LARGE HOLE ON MY RIGHT KNEE HAPPENED WHEN I ONCE STUMBLED. NOW IT IS A REAL RIPPED JEANS.
oldest song on your playlist THE KOOKS - TICK OF TIME.
where have you sat down last IN THE SEMINAR AT UNIVERSITY.
if you had to bequeath something right now, what would it be and who would inherit it I INHERITED MY GRANDMOTHER'S WEDDING RING FROM MY GODMOTHER. I WOULD BEQUEATH IT TO MY OLDEST NIECE.
what did you always regret giving away I AM A REAL KEEPER. I DO NOT LIKE THROWING THINGS AWAY, SO I CANNOT THINK OF SOMETHING I GAVE AWAY. BUT I HAVE A PAIR OF GREY CHUCKS I SHOULD THROW OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE NO LONGER WEARABLE. BUT AS I SAID I REALLY CANNOT GET RID OF ANYTHING.
who or what will you never forget MY LAST SCHOOL YEARS.
your childhood hero WICKI UND DIE STARKEN MÄNNER.
most beautiful view you ever had, with whom WHEN I WAS IN ENGLAND WITH MY FAMILY. I LOVE THIS COUNTRY, THE LANDSCAPE IS AMAZING!
if you could travel time, when would you like to arrive SOMETIME BETWEEN 1900 AND 1930. I REALLY LIKE THE FASHION OF THAT TIME AND THE WAY PEOPLE TALKED. 








shoes: liebeskind - tshirt, pants, necklace: h&m - jacket: opus - bag: anne gorke - ring: asos - watch: casio

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post and I so love the hairstyle of her.


    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to give your opinion, but always stay friendly.
Every comment is appreciated!